Guided Tour: Dutch House of Representatives
Explore the Dutch House of Representatives and get to know the Dutch political system. Learn about the history of the House and the current renovation of the ‘Binnenhof’, the medieval complex of parliament buildings.
The guide will show you around the temporary home of the Dutch House of Representatives and will elaborate on how the House of Representatives work, explain the Dutch political system and show the architectural highlights of this relatively new building. You will hear why some of the seats in the Dutch House of Representatives do have a coat of arms on them and others don’t. Historical and current stories will give you an impression of political life in The Hague. During the tour you can ask everything you want to know.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Start location: The guided tour to the House of Representatives starts in front of the visitors entrance to the Dutch House of Representatives, at Prinses Irenepad 1, 2595 BG The Hague.
- Maximum number of participants: 30 people
- This guided walk is English-spoken.
- A Dutch-spoken tour is offered as well (Rondleiding Tweede Kamer). More information about our Dutch-spoken guided tours and walks can be found here.
- A ticket for the guided tour to the Dutch House of Representatives costs € 6,-
Tickets for guided tours
First choose the day and time of your visit:
Register online & ID
Please note: In addition to a purchased ticket, all visitors to the House of Representatives are required to register online before their visit (except for visits on Saturdays) and to have their ID with them. Valid ID’s are: a passport, an ID-card from an EU member state, a drivers’ licence from an EU member state. Without registration and a valid form of id you will not be granted access to the House of Representatives. At the entrance of the House of Representatives, you must pass through a security scan with your coat and bag.